TID-831NRB (w/ Blue Tooth 2.0)
TID-830NRT (w/ Analog TV Tuner)
TID-831NRBT (w/ Blue Tooth 2.0 & Analog TV Tuner)
8.3" In-Dash Source Unit
You would have to be a eunuch to not realize that size does matter in this macho world! The 830 series in-dash multimedia source units are the first of their kind, offering an 8.3" rotating flip-up screen! We developed a new ultra slim 1/2" DVD drive and metal gearing mechanisms that no one else in the world can deliver. It comes with two cages, one that allows hooded dash installs, and the second for traditional 1-DIN installation. The new digital screen gives the very best picture with super hi-resolution of 800 x 480. Its like watching HDTV at home.
- Ready for Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation
- Follow directions to your next destination or one of 12 million points of intrest by adding NAVIBOX-1, powered by NAVTEQ.
- Built-in Blue Tooth 2.0
- Safely make and receive hands-free phone calls, scroll contacts lists, and stream MP3's via A2DP from your enabled Smartphone. External Microphone Included.
- iPhone & iPod Integration
- Browse through your iPod and search-out your favorite artists, albums or videos with TID-830's iPod interface. Requires IC-2 cable.
- Digital Media Drive
- Play your favorite DVD's, MP4, DIVX, & XVID movies, or MP3 audio files from a DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW discs
- SDHC Card Reader
- Read up to a 32GB SDHC card for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
- Mini-USB Port
- Connect up to a 32GB flash drive for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
- Motorized Telescoping & Angle Adjustment
- Theft Deterrent Front Cover Included
- Extended Sleeve & Trim Ring Included
- Playback from 32GB SD, 32GB USB Drive
- Digital Audio Amplifier Included
- 50w x 4 MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- USA/European Frequency Stepping
- NTSC/PAL Video Playback
- 400 NIT LED Brightness
- World's First 8.3" Flip-up Source Unit!
- We've invested unbelieveable engineering resources to be the first "out-of-the-box" thinkers and open unimaginalbe possibilities for in-dash multimedia products.
- Theft Deterrent Front Cover Included!
- We've included a nifty little cover that mimics a radio with the faceplate detached to deter wanna-be thieves from noticing TID-830 in your car... You're welcome!
- Motorized Monitor w/ Angle Memory
- To eliminate glare and improve visibility, TID-830 has 2-way positioning motors that allow for the perfect viewing angle in virturally every vehicle.
- Nearly 40% More Viewing Area Than 7"!
- Compare TID-830's massive 8.3" screen to your friends inadequate 7" flip-up screen, you'll see the difference. Brag that yours is bigger, and not lie about it!!!
- Extended Sleeve & Trim Ring Included!
- We're thinking outside-the-dash here too. We made an extended length mounting sleeve & trim ring so TID-830 can open beyond hooded/covered dashes.
- Ready for Digital TV Tuner
- Catch the morning traffic reports or the kid's favoirte cartoons on the fly with add-on digital broadcast TV tuner DTV-1 or DTV-MHU.
- Second Source A/V Input
- Join the outputs of a ceiling mounted or headrest entertainment system to the A/V RCA inputs for total systems integration.
- Rear View Camera Input
- Stay clear of objects your mirrors can't see with a rear view camera connected to the triggered camera input. Your bumper thanks you.
- 2V Pre-Amp Outputs
- You'll find separate front, rear, subwoofer, and line-level RCA pre-amp outputs on the back of TID-830, all 2V max.
- Variable Subwoofer Level Control
- Effortlessly balance the subwoofer volume with a separate sub level control & selectable 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz low-pass filter.
- High Definition Digital Display
- With a screen resolution of 800 x 480, your movies come to life in high definition quality you'd expect only from your home theater.
- Full Operation Touch Screen Controls
- You'll find navigating through the extensive features of TID-830 an ease with a tap of the screen to access all menus and settings.
- Custom Backgrounds & Screen Savers
- Upload up to 1GB of your own images from an SDHC card or USB flash drive to be used as the main menu background or screen saver.